Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- The QA/QC will inspect a module before, during, and after completion to ensure compliance with all safety and quality specifications.
- testing barcodes, and system modules and suggesting fixes in coordination with the development team.
- Continuous checking on the app in all platforms (Web, IOS, Android) and sending a report of problems.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs and report them to your leading manager.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in computer, software, network engineering and computer science and any related field.
- Proven work experience in software development.
- Experience in writing clear and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Computer literacy skills is a must.
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure of work.
- Having great attention to details and excellent observation skills.