Full Stack Developer
- Contribute to all stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Design, implement and maintain back-end
- Based applications that can be high-volume and low latency.
- Envisioning system features and functionality.
- Define application objectives and functionality.
- Ensure application designs conform with business goals.
- Develop and test software.
- Identify and resolve any technical issues arising.
- Create detailed design documentation.
- Develop technical designs for application development.
- Write well designed testable code.
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement, investigating alternatives and technologies, and presenting for architectural review.
- Experience in one of the backend languages and frameworks: PHP, Laravel, Node.js or Next.js.
- Experience with SQL databases (MySQL/Postgres).
- Designing and building REST APIs.
- Implement designs from Figma or AdobeXD projects into functional front-end.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Should be able to work independently.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).